It’s been a busy, all-over-the place, crazy kind of week, so thank God it’s done… even if I am working straight through the weekend and all the way until Wednesday afternoon when I’ll finally be a free bird. (Someone cue Lynyrd Skynyrd!) Either way, it’s Friday and everything just feels better when it’s the weekend. So here’s some light reading to get your weekend started off on a tasty note:
- Also included in the care package I received from my sister: Nutella and Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme. You know what that means? These sandwiches are happening in the very near future, and I’m all kinds of excited.
- I’m officially going to London next week! On my must-do list is eating at Bumpkin, which came recommended from one of my favorite bloggers, Rosie from TheLondoner.me
- So I know National Grilled Cheese Day was last week, but sweet baby cheesus, let’s talk about this: a grilled cheese and guacamole sandwich. Must. Have. ASAP.
- I’m all for the food truck craze, especially now that I’ve heard about Neapolitan Express. Mobile, organic Neapolitan pizzas? Yes, please.
- Summer is starting to creep up on us, I can just feel it, and when it finally gets here, I think I’ll be ready as long as I have one of these strawberry gin smashes in my hand.
The strawberry gin smashes look uhhhhhhmazing !
Oh ps, I love LONDON (Grew up there and go down every 6 weeks) I also recommend: Bond & Brook at Fenwick, The French House, Pizza on the Park, Bluebird, Joe Allen, Gallery Mess restaurant at the Saatchi Gallery – But wander around anywhere, and London is filled with great restaurants! Bon appétit
Oh my gosh! Thank you SO much for all of those recommendations! I loooove London. I’ve actually been there a bunch of times but I never get tired of it.