So maybe consistency isn’t my forte when it comes to this Five For Friday business. Who cares though, right? I had busy day and the weather was extra rainy and awful yesterday, so doing this yesterday just wasn’t something I was into. So here you have it today. Boom.
- New York, as it loves to do, is working itself into a frenzy over cronuts, but now you can just make them at home! Screw waiting in line!
- OddFellows Ice Cream Co., in Williamsburg, specializes in small batch premium ice cream made in house, and now that I know that caramel chorizo is a flavor… well, you know where to find me on hot afternoons.
- My popsicle love affair continues, especially after I found this breakfasty blueberry and granola popsicle from what is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs.
- I’m still getting to know Greenpoint and just last week I discovered there’s a Balinese restaurant, Selamat Pagi, not far from my house. Adding that to the neighborhood to-do list.
- It’s in the very early stages of planning, but I have a trip to Istanbul (hopefully) in the works. With all these delicious looking desserts, I’m pretty sure I’m going to looooove Turkey.