I forgot, you forgot, we all forgot, because really, who cares? About Five for Friday, I mean. But this week, I remembered and decided to bring it back because there’s lots of stuff going on out there on the interwebs and I want to share it. So here you go, enjoy, cause I certainly do.
- I love when something is delicious AND not bad for me cause it usually means I can eat buckets of it, which is what this guilt-free egg fried rice from one of my favorite blogs is about.
- This coming-soon restaurant-on-a-boat, The Water Table, leaves from Greenpoint (my Brooklyn hood) and actually looks really cute! Not at all cheesy dinner cruise. Consider me ready to board.
- I think what he’s charging people for his fried chicken at Hybird is just stupid, but I still want to check it out…and eat one of everything, cause it looks so damn good.
- Seriously, Joy the Baker’s fig and almond cake makes me swoon. I CANNOT get enough figs this summer.
- Listen to this: pulled pork bacon-waffle sandwiches. No no no, you HAVE to click. Pieces of bacon IN the waffle batter. My mind is blown.